Monday, June 15, 2009

Aug 17, 2007

Our little girl is just changing and growing up so much. She has officially found her voice, in fact it was this past weekend. She woke us up Saturday mornng "singing" the most beautiful little lullabye in her cute little baby girl voice. I rolled over (the pack n play is still beside my bed) and looked at her and she 'SQUEALED" in delight and just smiled back at me. I think I have decided to start calling her Smiley because now when she see's me she just smiles this big toothless smile. I want to try to get her "singing" on video but she will not do it on command, I think I'm going to have to take the camera's to bed with me and and do it when she wakes up. It is just so darn cute.
Her next big milestone was her eating her first bowl of baby cereal and applesauce! Wait, not only eating her first bowl of cereal and applesauce but eating it in her NEW highchair that mommy and daddy bought her this past weekend. She looked like such a big girl sitting in her chair all strapped in with her yellow "I love mom" ducky bib on...could there be anything cuter in this world? It was so cute, I had been giving her some cereal and fruit for about 2 weeks now but she was just spitting it out at me, her tongue had not lost the "push out" reflux but this weekend Saturday night she ate a whole bowl of cereal and fruit and was so happy doing it. I gave her a plastic spoon to play with while I was feeding her and she tried to put it in her mouth ...it was so sweet. I can't beleive she is sitting in a highchair now, all by her self...it just amazes me the small changes I see in her everyday , she is getting bigger and stronger. Of course she is not rolling over yet , and not completely holding her own bottle yet but all of those things will come in time, it is all just going to take time...I beginning to think I want her to stop growing, she has changed so much since she was born, I almost miss my little baby...lol so much more to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment