Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feb 2, 2009

How about them Steelers????? Yup, that was quite a game Sunday night. I have to say I was unable to watch the last 33 seconds of the game. They were so close to loosing up till that last second I just could not take it. I think I scared Elyssa a few times, I was yelling and screaming at the TV, she has never seen mommy like that. She would run up to me, jump in my arms and start patting my back. I kept telling her that we were watching football; she just kept saying “ball, ball, mommy ball?”t a I am so happy that they won!! I wish Eddie could have been here to watch the game with us. He was stuck at the airport. He flew out to DC this week. When he got to the airport he found out his flight was cancelled and he was pushed back to an 8:30pm flight. So he got to see most of the game sitting in a bar at the airport but we did not get to see it together. Such is life I guess. I loved the new Clydesdale Budweiser Commercials. You know half the fun of the Super bowl is watching the commercials.

Poor Elyssa, she has been inundated with sports these days. Last Wednesday we got free courtside tickets to see the Dallas Mavericks play the Warriors at American Airlines Center. Eddie was in town last week so it was the perfect week to go. My friend Lisa got tickets from the Dr she works for and she could not use them herself so she gave them to us. So the 3 of us went and we took Tonia and JT with us as well. There were 4 tickets and Elyssa does not need a ticket until she is 2. She had a blast!! I thought all the noise and confusion would upset her but not at all, she did great and had a great time. I have to say she has got to experience a lot of different things in her short life so far. I just hope that we can continue to expose her to lots of different things.

Well the birthday planning has begun. I cannot believe she is going to be 2 years old next month!! My baby isn’t a baby anymore. We are planning a Wonder Pets themed party. Of course it is going to be here at the house, she is still pretty young to have big parties at bounce houses and such, she just would not get as much out of it. So we will have everyone here and celebrate the big # 2 for our little Princess. Can’t wait, I’m sure it will be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment