Monday, June 15, 2009

May 16, 2007

Yes, today was my birthday, 36 years young and a new mommy to boot! What more could I ask for right? Elyssa and Daddy did a great job on gifts again, geez, I really made out for Mothers Day and my Birthday. For my birthday I got a beautiful necklace that had 3 charms on it. It was 1 boy and 2 girls with all of our birth stones in them. Elyssa's charm with her birth stone in it was in the middle of mine and Eddies, it is sooo cute!! On top of that I also got a new emerald heart shaped ring. I can not complain at all about this years holidays!! My little Elyssa and Daddy did one heck of a job shopping together, I will have to send her with him more often...lol.
We went out to dinner tonight but little twinkle toes was not in a great mood. She was a bit fussy and cranky but heck that is just her being a baby. I think the Previcid is helping some, but she is still a bit colically...so dinner tonight was a bit "stressing". We need to find more kid friendly restuarants, boy does life change after babies..lol.
Eddie spent most of the day working out side today. We opened the pool yesterday so swimming season is upon us. I think we are going to have some friends over on Saturday to go swimming. I'm pretty sure Toni and a friend of hers are coming over and Jan, her husband and daughter as well...should make for a fun evening I think! Wow, plans for the weekend already and it is only Tuesday! Gotta love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment