Monday, June 15, 2009

June 14, 2007

Well we are off to another trip. This time we are going to East TX to visit Eddies Dad and step mom. We are leaving out on Friday afternoon and coming home Saturday afternoon. I think it is only a 4 hour drive to get there, not quite as bad as Balmorhea which was almost a 10 hour trip each way! I have all ready packed twinkle toes for the trip, I tell you it is like I have to pack the whole house and this is just an over night trip. I pack for the "what if" scenerio, I know maybe I am over planning but hey, I'm still new to all of this. She seems to be doing ok on her new meds we had her at the dr's last week and they changed her meds from Prevacid to Zantac. The Prevecid was actually making her projectile puke alot more, so far so good with the Zantac! Of course it has only been a couple days, a lot can change ...lol. They also weighed her while we were there, our little princess is now up to 10 lbs 7 oz!! I cannot beleive how big she is getting. She has such a little personality these days. Laughing and smiling at you when you are talking to her and of course she knows how to cry!! I started calling her Miss Fussy Butt, Cranky Pants!!! LOL.... I guess you have to take the good with the bad right?
Well we are off to go upstairs, lots of packing to do for mom and dad now that Elyssa is done. So one of us will be on feeding duty while the other does the packing.. hmmmm, I think I'll flip Eddie for it...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment