Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nov 6, 2007

We had to buy Elyssa a new baby tub and could not help but buy the one in the picture. She had outgrown her baby bathtub! It is soo darn cute and well she is very cute in it. The ducks beak has a “quacker” in it and when you squeeze it quacks. She just loves it, I also have a big rubber ducky and 3 small duckies that go with it. She has a blast in the tub. I just can’t believe how big she is getting…time sure does fly by now doesn’t it? Eddie and I were talking the other day about her first birthday. I stopped him in the middle of the conversation and looked at him and said “Can you believe we are talking about her first birthday already?? She is already 7 months old!!”. It just amazes me how fast the time is going. In some respects I want her to stay my little baby princess forever but I know she needs to grow up as well, I just have to cherish every day I have with her right?

No comments:

Post a Comment