Monday, June 15, 2009

June 2, 2007

Well not sure if I mentioned it or not but we opened the pool and the weekend before last we had some people stop over and the kids actually got in the pool. I really thought it was a bit cold and the water was FREEZING but the kids loved it. The picture is of my bikini cutie Makayla, my little niece. She is such as sweetheart; I love her so much although I think she is a bit jealous of the baby. When we were over at her house for Easter she asked me if I could let someone else hold the baby so I could hold her. It was so cute! Have to make sure she knows she is still very important to Aunt Roxy. I can’t wait to take twinkle toes in the pool. I just think she is a bit young right now and the it just to darn cold right now. The water has not had a chance to heat up yet. Last year the pool water got up to 92-94 degrees and it was like bath water, when it is that warm I surely won’t mind. I am going to take swim lessons with her as soon as I can. They have mommy and me swim classes that I can start when she is 6 months old. I can’t wait, it should be a blast. I of course have to find a bathing suit to wear in public.. stretch marks suck…LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment