Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jan 30, 2008

5 teeth that is….!!!! Yes, last night while dressing my little princess after her bath, I noticed 3 new teeth in her mouth!! All 3 are on the top in front right on top of the 2 on the bottom. I cannot believe she is getting 3 teeth at the same time. No wonder she has not wanted to eat much the last couple weeks. I was so excited when I found them; I yelled for daddy to come quickly this was quite an event. Of course I originally only thought there were 2 of them because last night she would not let me open her lips to see inside. I put my finger in her mouth and only felt 2 so I thought there were only 2. Well this morning I was again dressing her and she let me look at them and low and behold there were 3 coming in! I am just so proud of her little “toothies”, of course it is just one more sign that she is growing up. I was talking to Aunt Tonia on the phone this morning and she could hear Elyssa “yelling” in the background, well that is also something new she does. When I am on the phone she competes for my attention and just jibbers and jabbers in the background and sometimes is “yelling” so that I cannot hear the other person on the phone. She is just so cute…again I sit and wonder how I got so lucky to have such a perfectly beautiful wonderful little girl…

No comments:

Post a Comment