Tuesday, June 16, 2009

March 26, 2008

Hippity, Hoppity, Hippity, Hoppity, Easter is on its way! Ok, so it is over all ready but since I’m so far behind in posting, I guess I can pretend right?

I can’t believe this is Elyssa’s second Easter. We are done with the “first holidays”. You know Baby’s first Christmas, Baby’s first Thanksgiving, and Baby’s first Halloween, and so on… She is now a pro at these holidays. Just look at the picture of her with the Easter bunny, she is sitting there like she knows what she is doing; this is second hand to her. What a little trooper. Grandma and Aunt Heidi went with us to get Easter Bunny pictures taken and of course had to get in on the action as well! Of course everyone was gone for Easter, the grandparents left on Friday and Aunt Heidi left on Saturday. We went to church on Easter and Elyssa was surprisingly good. She was waving at everyone in church and smiling and talking to everyone. She is just such a personable little girl and loves attention. After church we came home and gave Elyssa her Easter Basket. I put or should I say the Easter Bunny brought her a basket full of stuffed animals that I think she loved. She really loves stuffed animals and gets so excited when she gets new ones. She loves to chew on the ears of her stuffed animals.. just too cute! We just hung our around the house for Easter. We had no plans and just had pizza for dinner. I know sad but we were just being lazy, we were pretty tired from all of our company being here for a week so we just “hung out”. Sometimes it is just nice being home alone as a family and spending time together.

Ok, now, these teeth!! Elyssa now has 9 teeth!! Yes, 6 on top and 3 on the bottom!! I just can’t keep track of all of these teeth. They are just exploding all over the place. We found 2 more while Aunt Heidi and Grandma and Pappy were here. I guess it explains how cranky she has been and why she is not sleeping at night. It cannot be very comfortable for her. I can’t imagine going through the teething process again..!! She is just growing up so fast and this is just one of the small signs of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment