Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dec 24, 2008

Well here I sit, watching my little princess get all excited about “Ho, Ho” coming tonight to bring her presents. She sees all the presents wrapped under the tree and runs over and picks them up. Of course I have to explain to her that she cannot open her presents till tonight. We are having Christmas Eve here at our house. Eddie’s Dad and step-mom came into town yesterday and stayed last night with us. This evening his sister Tammy and her family are coming over and we are all enjoying a Pre- Christmas “Mexican Fiesta”!! We will also exchange gifts tonight so Elyssa will get to open some presents which will really, really excite her. Last week she got to open her present from Aunt Lisa and she really got into tearing the paper off, so I think this year she is going to have a blast Christmas morning! I just can’t wait to watch her and see how excited she gets. She really understands what is going on this year. When we are driving around town and she sees Christmas lights she says “mom, mom…HO, HO!!” Everything is HO, HO. The lights, the tree, Santa Claus…everything associated with Christmas!
Well, I am going to enjoy the day with family as I hope everyone does today! Merry Christmas to all and to all a wonderful Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment