Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nov 6, 2007

Ok, so we are jumping the gun just a little bit right? Christmas is still what almost 2 months away but we could not help ourselves. We saw the 2007 Christmas bears and we knew we had to get them for Elyssa. They had 3 different colors, but I only liked the 2 we bought and of course they are labeled 2007 for her first Christmas. We also bought a new 7.5 foot pre lit Christmas tree. The one we had been using was very old and Eddie and I usually argued when we put it up because of issues we had with it. So we went to Garden Ridge and picked a beautiful one out. We figure new baby , new tree right? So what do you have to buy when you buy a Christmas tree? Ornaments right? So , yes we bought Elyssa her First Christmas ornaments to put on the tree. I say ornaments because we have bought 2 already and I’m sure there will be more to come… every cute thing we see I end up buying…I can’t wait to start buying her Christmas stuff, and of course we need to buy her a babies first Christmas stocking…This is going to be a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment