Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oct 6, 2007

Yesterday we went to the Dallas Zoo!!! Aunt Jamie and Sawyer invited us to go with them; she had the day off from work. We really had a great time except it was soooooooo hot!! Who would have thought that October in Dallas would be so hot. I think it was about 92 and HUMID. From the website it states that the zoo is 95 acres and I think we walked the entire 95 acres! Elyssa and Sawyer had the easy part they got pushed around in their strollers while Jamie and I got one heck of a work out. I think it showed us just how OUT OF SHAPE we were. O’well, I guess it happens to the best of us now doesn’t ?
Shhhhhh, don’t tell Elyssa but Eddie and I are going out tonight without her for his Birthday! Aunt Tonia is coming over and watching the little Princess while we go out to dinner and dancing. I’m not real sure how I will react, it has been forever since I have to go anywhere without her that was a FUN place to go and NO the dentist does not count..lol.
Tuesday Elyssa gets her DOC Band, I’m a bit scared about the process, Eddie is leaving town Sunday night so he will not be here for the process. I’m a bit worried about how she will react and what to expect. I bought all the paints and stickers I want to put on it, it is just going to be a process.
Guess I better run and get ready for this evening. I need to bath little princess and get her ready for Aunt Tonia’s arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment