Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dec 25, 2007

Where has this month gone??? I have been so busy getting ready for the holiday that I have ignored my blog and my page. My little girl is getting so big and changing so much everyday. I probably can’t even list all the new cute things she is doing. She is so enjoying the Christmas season. She is mesmerized by all of the lights and decorations. She loves to have Christmas time. We take her into the formal dining area where the tree and all the noise making characters are and we let her play. She gets so excited and just squeals and laughs in delight. I have to say I have so enjoyed watching her explore this holiday. She opened her first Christmas gift last week and it was so cute. One of the items was in a gift bag and she was more interested in carrying the bag around than the actual gift. This past weekend we had Aunt Tonia and Aunt Red over and she got to play “Elyssa Claus” I bought her a little Santa outfit she wears to pass out presents to everyone. It is just so darn cute and she gets sooo excited about all of it. I have some really cute pictures of her I will have to post. She has gotten so many really cute gifts already. Her Aunt Heidi (my sister in AZ) sent her a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy, she gets so excited over seeing it she just laughs and squeals …watching her face makes the holiday mean so much more.

We took her to the mall and spent way to much money on her first picture with Santa Claus. The pictures turned out just wonderful. We met her cousin Ethan and Makayla there and they all got a picture taken as well. The pictures are just too cute; I have to scan those ones before I can get them up on the webpage. I have so much to do.

She had her 9 month check up last week, yes, I said 9 month check up.. can you believe my little girl is 9 months old??? She is 27 and a quarter inches long, 16 lbs 10 oz and growing like a bad weed! She and I both are getting over strep throat, not a fun time for our little princess or mommy. She also had a UTI and because of this we have to have a renal sonogram and a VCUG(??) done. We have to make an appt to go to Medical City Dallas’s Children’s Hospital where they will sedate her for the one test. Mom is not looking forward to this at all. We just pray that everything turns out ok.

Well it is late and princess is sitting next to me and is ready for bed. Oh, btw, the picture is of her with her first Christmas Cookie, home made by grandma and sent all the way from PA just for her! She loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment