Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oct 31, 2007

Guess What??? Guess What??? Guess What????? YUP< our little girl has broke her first tooth on the bottom front. I found it tonight by accident, when she stuck my finger in her mouth and “chomped down” and felt this little razor sharp object. I was so excited I called daddy and then grandma! Now that is a real Halloween treat!!
Ok, so that was just some of the excitement for this week. On Sunday we did some shopping, in fact we went to our date place or should I say “family place” now you all remember the place Fry’s. Eddie bought me a new pocket digital camera that was on sale. He wants me to always have a camera with me in case she does something cute. Duh??? She is always doing something cute I tell him…lol. Anyway, I now carry a pocket digital camera in the diaper bag/purse that I carry. On Monday evening Jan came over and she cut my hair. It really, really needed it, so I was thrilled she stopped over. It was nice catching up with her, we had not seen her in a week or so. On Tuesday Elyssa had an appointment with Cranial Tech to have her Band adjusted. I wish I could say that everything is going smoother with her but it is still very challenging. She is still not sleeping through the night and is up between 3-6 times a night. Tuesday evening Tonia, JT, Jeremy, and Red came over to spend the evening. Then Tuesday evening is when the fun started. Elyssa started “picking” at her left earlobe. Just grabbing it and pulling on it and scratching at her earlobe. She was up all night fussing, crying and such; it was a long horrible night for mom. She woke up and her earlobe was all swollen, red and almost pussy. I of course called the dr and took her in this morning. She of course had “picked” it till it was infected last night and I have to use triple antibiotic cream on it and her pediatrician said to put a band aid over it. Can I ask, has anyone ever tried to put a band aid on a baby’s ear???? Yeah, it worked real well (NOT). Of course now that I know she is officially teething, I think it explains a lot of her fussiness and crankiness.
Unfortunately we did not go out trick or treating this evening. Daddy did not get home from work till real late and I am actually exhausted. I have tons of cute Halloween pics of her that I took that I have not posted but will very soon and she did get to go to a Halloween party last week so I think for a first Halloween she did pretty good and of course looked darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment