Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nov 1, 2008

Happy Halloween! Well this year was the first year I think Elyssa may have understood a bit about the Halloween season. I know I had mentioned I bought her 3 costumes…yes, I said 3, geez; some people just think I’m crazy. No, I just could not pick 1 cute one! Anyway, I had my heart set on her wearing her Old Navy Ladybug costume because I thought it was the cutest of all three, (ladybug, bumble bee and pink poodle) but Elyssa LOVED her “arf, arf” costume. So the pink poodle won her vote and she loved wearing it. She carried it around the house all day on Thursday and when it was time to put it on she “backed” up into it when I held it up. She was just sooo cute. We went to the downtown festival that was Thursday night. Since daddy was out of town (of course) Aunt Red and Aunt Tonia went with us to enjoy the fun. She did have a great time even though it was so crowed! She carried her little pumpkin around to get candy and was just the cutest little puppy you’ve ever seen. We did not do anything on Halloween night. She went to a make-up day at her Mother’s day out program on Friday and mommy went to the dentist to have a crown done ( fun, fun). We were going to go trick or treating with Aunt Red and her niece but Elyssa was so tired and mommy did not feel real great after her dental appointment. We also had to go pick Daddy up at the airport last night. I dressed her up in her Halloween PJ’s and we went into the baggage claim area of DFW and waited for daddy. She of course got lots of attention looking just too cute for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment