Monday, June 15, 2009

July 16, 2007

As I swam around the pool this afternoon with my little princess, I remember last year at this time, when I was not pregnant , when Eddie and I had been told there was no chance of us having a child...we had just been denied any chance of an international adoption as well because of our health conditions....and now look at us!! Not only do we have a little girl or our own but we are happier than ever, who would have ever of thought last year at this time that we would be holding our own little daughter in the pool with us. Laughing , giggling and playing in the water... she is just so precious, she loves the water. I had her Pooh hat on her and her pink shades, lots of "Water Babies" sun block, and a cute born in the USA T-shirt on her... she is just the cutest little thing... I've posted some videos on my other site if you want to see us swimming together go to... http://bordenfamily.multiply.com and go to the video section labeled "Our little Movie Star"...
Just before we went swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment